01 October 2009
Nooo! It's MINE! *I* Want to Wear it to Church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Looking like Bowser would be sweet. I can see why D wants to keep it for himself [smile].
ReplyDelete~Luke
Bowser is everyone's favorite guy around here. It might ward off snotty people at church too!
ReplyDeleteEvery year our school had a Run-A-Thon and the top 3 money collectors got to present the money the school was donating on the telathon. I got to go 3 years in a row. I met Bowser when I was in 3rd grade. He was nicer then Kirk Cameron who was also there that year.
ReplyDeleteKirk would not give autographs Bowser did!
LOL Shelly, did you click the link? Are you SURE we're talking about the same Bowser?
ReplyDeleteInteresting little factoid about Kirk Cameron. I would have figured him to be more personable IRL.
I think Shelly meant the great Bowser ... from Sha Na Na.
ReplyDeleteOh, I think you're right!!
ReplyDelete