Lookit what I got in the mail yesterday afternoon! Pink stuff is a lot of fun. This stuff is all in the dryer right now, ready to be put away! (Well, ok, the cards aren't in the dryer...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Pink is great! How wonderful for you!!
ReplyDeletePINK PINK PINK......AWWW
ReplyDeleteI was looking at the dino poo and I was wondering if you have ever posted where you get all your homeschool info from and what books you use?
I love a lot of your ideas you show.
Stressing here again on the whole homeschooling thing.
Lori
LOL.....You made me laugh so hard and I even thought I had better tell the kids now to prepare to go on their Valentine Hunt......lol. I just feel so absent minded, truly.
ReplyDeletePS. Right off hand I don't remember where I hit the Christmas presents......lol