27 February 2008

Verrrry Funny.

D HATES hairbows. He keeps stealing the ones I like to put on baby S. The latest time he stole S's hairbow he refused to tell me where he put it. Just go load the pictures, he said... OK, later he admitted he really hid it near the computer. We love D, but S's name was *Benjamin* until a week before delivery. It's a good name, he says... He also refused to buy ANY girl clothes. The boy ones are good enough!! I'm hoping he'll change his mind. I'm seeing a little hope because he recently brought home a pink sleeper for S.

1 comment:

  1. I hope he changes his mind to as girls clothes are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...