04 June 2008

The Obamessiah Redefines Sin.

http://holycoast.blogspot.com/

Rick Moore's Holy Coast blog contains this snippet of an interview Barack Hussein Obama gave in 2004:

GG:Do you believe in sin?

OBAMA:Yes.

GG:What is sin?

OBAMA:Being out of alignment with my values.

GG:What happens if you have sin in your life?

OBAMA:I think it’s the same thing as the question about heaven. In the same way that if I’m true to myself and my faith that that is its own reward, when I’m not true to it, it’s its own punishment.

If you go to Rick's blog and click on the original interview, you *even* get to read about how Obama doesn't really have time to read his Bible, so he just listens to that "inner voice" telling him what to do. Um, based on his actions to preserve the "right" to the wholesale slaughter of unborn children in our country (including many BLACK children, Rev. Wright!), I would tend to think that "inner voice" ain't the Holy Spirit.

The Bible tells me to "judge not," so I suppose I can't tell you where this fellow is headed. But it also tells me that I can know a tree by its fruit. This fruit is not tasty. I do not want this man leading our country and am concerned. I know that God is in control and He could powerfully convict this man after his election and unpleasantly surprise the people who voted for him. That would be great!! It would make better TV than what's on now. Imagine wholesale revival in Congress and the House, too, while liberals in their Birkenstocks hop about fuming in San Francisco at the new "repressive and theocratic" laws they pass. Ahh...

Meanwhile, I will have to seriously consider what to do about the election this November. Do we sully ourselves and vote for McCain? Or stay home knowing what might happen if we don't make it to the polls to prevent the greater of two evils from asending to the presidency?

Hm.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hear you. I don't like nor trust that man, but what is the alternative? Have you seen our PM? Dear me. I guess the problem with politics is that it really does not attract the 'right' sort of person. I think you or I would make great pollies, but then, we never would, because it would 'cost' us too much. After all, we have morals, and values-things that most pollies sell out as soon as they hit the campaign trail. Again, what is the answer? God is great, but sadly, he is not really the leader of the free world these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that Barack's inner voice sounds like Oprah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link and the rant! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...