27 June 2009

New Stuff!

Well, I looked into getting some fidgets at the Abilitations online store. But when I put a $6 item into my cart, I realized that shipping was something like another $7.50! Ferget it. About a week later, Patrick told me about a new store near the high school that sells lots of cool things... and I had to go see it... OK. I wasn't expecting to find some of the same things I saw in the catalog there. And plenty of cute Melissa and Doug items. I'm sure they got a fairly nice profit from me, but then again, I didn't have to pay shipping. Woodjie is attached to the stretchy monkey. I got all this stuff and another ball-fidget for about $30.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Check out Student Talk, the New Students Social Network Community and Utility that Help Students Socialize Around the world for Teacher Education and Meet, Exchange and Share Essays, Graphic Designs, Presentations, PowerPoint Projects. Students Looking to Educate in School College University Organization Institute Association, Totally Educational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL NOW! Would ya look at that! You can shop too! Awesome stuff, lovely and colourful and touchy/textured fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! When I have money, I can shop. :]

    I can also get spam comments in my posts! Wouldya lookit that!

    I've been thanked for sharing. I'm sure everyone reading will be checking out the links.

    Not.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...