Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
It's beautiful! as is the entire vignette. I like your knobs. oops did that come out wrong?? lol
ReplyDeleteLOL at Pam!
ReplyDeleteI love your knobs too.
$9,000 for a measly $20 off? What sort of deal is that?
Like you are going to spend $9,000 any time soon eh?
lol
Pam, your admiration is appreciated. heh heh
ReplyDeleteChris, slight exaggeration, it's actually $500. Still. They disguise it all weird by saying for every dollar you spend you get 4 points and at 2000 points you get a coupon for $20 off. Um, sounds like you need to spend $500 for a measly $20. How exciting is that? I can't imagine most shoppers don't just do that math in their head and go, I don't think so. But I got the card for credit building purposes, not to spend $9000 for $20 off. lol
Beautimus!
ReplyDelete