18 January 2015

Homeschoolers Snatched in Arkansas Raid

Government agents show up suddenly with a warrant, upend the house, and take seven children of a homeschooling family. 

Normally, I'd be screaming foul and so should you, but this time I think more information is needed before doing so.  MMS was found in the house, and although the parents claim to use it for "water purification" and for the father's health, I'm skeptical.  The newscasters are careful to dance around autism and MMS and how some parents pretty much torture their children with it in the hopes of "curing" them.

I just wonder what really happened.  The judge has 72 hours to make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...