25 January 2022

Sorry. Not Outraged.




Hello! Some of the more conservative websites have been letting me know I'm supposed to be triggered because Biden called a reporter an SOB. Nope. Biden can say whatever he wants. Would be nice if he left Americans the hell alone, tho'. If you'd like to get vaccinated, or not, or breathe all over the grocery store like a free unmuzzled person with no mask, or wear five masks, you go make that choice! Just don't expect me to do what you do, or pass laws mandating that I must. 

And I'd sure appreciate if my local school district quit using MY tax dollars to fight Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt. He has the common sense to tell schools that last he checked, they aren't health officials and simply lack the authorities they have been exercising. They cannot tell children they must wear masks or quarantine or do anything but stay home when they're sick. "Stay home when you're sick" or have a fever is a very reasonable request. 

2 comments:

  1. Some reporters are SOB's and deserve to be called so, but at least he muttered it politely and it wasn't supposed to be heard. No use shouting it and causing a ruckus.
    Most of us here in Australia wear masks in stores and on public transport, we have a pretty fair vaccination rate too, but the new variant is creating havoc. I'm just staying home a lot to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I don't think it's a great thing to do, but it's not the end of the world and that shouldn't be what ends his presidency. What should is this idea that it's ok to force anyone to take a vaccine, ever.

      I hope you're able to get through covid without getting too ill. My mom is staying home a lot as well, but I am figuring that if I go out often that my immunity can't wane because I'm so consistently exposed to germs. :)

      Delete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...