05 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
What an adorable picture! Happy Birthday Woodjie!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon Mrs. C!
Happy Birthday Woodjie! Prayers for pre-school!
ReplyDeletePS--Just so you know...holiday table cloth and napkins done. Pictures later (I can't find my camera cord).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE MAN. I hope he does well at Pre School.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Woodjie!!! I will pray for him this week as he starts pre-school, and look forward to the updates. Hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3rd Birthday Woodjie!
ReplyDeleteI hope Woodjie had a good birthday. I have a sore throat too. You must've given it to me when you visited my blog.
ReplyDelete